Reactions
krew

Lexus RC F GT3 Scores Second Victory in IMSA WeatherTech Championship
18-08-20-lexus-3gt-racing.jpg

Another big race from the #14 team.
View the original article post

mikeavelli

Reactions
I'll be with Lexus Racing at Petit Le Mans. If you have a LFA/LC/IS F/GS F/RC F and would like to attend send me a message. I would love to give a couple of involved LE members a pass to attend :)

mikeavelli

Reactions
Hi everyone. I have one VIP Pass to offer a Lexus Enthusiast F/LC 500 owner. Held in Atlanta, Petit LeMans is the historic race going on Saturday but the pass gives you access Friday and Thursday as well. On Friday and Saturday, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served as refreshments all day and VIP goodies.

I am specifically looking for one hardcore F/LC 500 owner to join us! We already have a group of 10 F owners coming together.

You can DM me here or email me at mikeforsythe13@gmail.com. Thank you!

-mike-

Here we are at Sebring to get a general idea of things. It really is an amazing experience!

Attachments

• 16-07-19-lexus-rc-f-gt3-racing.jpg
    16-07-19-lexus-rc-f-gt3-racing.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 1

Joaquin Ruhi

Reactions
The new AIM Vasser Sullivan Lexus RC F team is close to completing its full-time roster with the signing of 2015 IMSA GT Daytona champion Townsend Bell and his recent GTD co-driver Frankie Montecalvo. The American duo join Lexus program veteran Jack Hawksworth, the first driver confirmed by AVS, who will have his teammate announced in the near future. More info in this Racer magazine article:

https://racer.com/2018/11/29/bell-a...BbABEYuHecGnEVeRW1ZO0l-EgAJOuRNEZSOKc3XZlJtTc