Lexus LBX Megathread

pacman1

Fan
Reactions

I kind of like this grille more than the TX. It looks elegant and not so much in your face. TX buyers will love their SUV regardless but this just seems more approachable

Motor

Expert
Reactions

• Lexus’ all-new LBX compact crossover equipped with a brand-new self-charging hybrid electric powertrain
  • Uncompromised Lexus quality, refinement and reliability
  • All-round gains in efficiency and driver rewards
  • 1.5-litre engine with world-class thermal efficiency
  • Hybrid system components optimised for size, weight and performance

mikeavelli

Reactions
I think it’s handsome but the front end really worries me. If you take the badge off you would have no idea it’s a Lexus.

Rydo

Follower
Reactions
It's been getting a pretty mixed, generally negative reception from the motoring press here in the UK (who actually loved the LM!)

The main thing being thrown at it is that it's a £30k Yaris Cross - it's just funny how they never call an Audi A1 a VW Polo (but then some would argue that they are a paid motoring media considering how many 'Sponsored' posts they run for German makes)

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
It's been getting a pretty mixed, generally negative reception from the motoring press here in the UK (who actually loved the LM!)

The main thing being thrown at it is that it's a £30k Yaris Cross - it's just funny how they never call an Audi A1 a VW Polo (but then some would argue that they are a paid motoring media considering how many 'Sponsored' posts they run for German makes)
Nobody should care what european reviewers think of non european cars.
Especially as of late its become pretty clear how many ignorant, biased clowns there are out there.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
The Lexus LBX is expensive for a Yaris, but a Peugeot 208 is also 30k. I’d get the Lex.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
What's the market position of the LBX F? Is there even a market for it? The Kona N is discontinued after one generation, Nismo Juke discontinued, T-Roc R is mild and a larger segment... Idk about this one.