Lexus LBX Megathread

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
So the "$40k ultra compact car like the LBX should have an interior that "better come packing heat" while the $60,000 - $80,000 "luxury" SUVs like the TX/GX shouldn't?

Backward logic at its finest. 🤣🤣🤣😂

"This $1mm 600sqft condo has better furnishings than this $1mm acreage property? You have to pay extra to match the condo? What a joke."

Will1991

Reactions
Just watched that YouTube video, it seems to be quite nice for what it is!

Also, not that far from the UX interior space / boot space!

But considering this is made with Europe in mind, is it just me that thinks it’s awkward to not come with a BEV powertrain? I mean, direct competition will be the EX30 from Volvo…
Either way, doesn’t seems a bad offer after all…

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Just watched that YouTube video, it seems to be quite nice for what it is!

Also, not that far from the UX interior space / boot space!

But considering this is made with Europe in mind, is it just me that thinks it’s awkward to not come with a BEV powertrain? I mean, direct competition will be the EX30 from Volvo…
Either way, doesn’t seems a bad offer after all…
Acceleration/Price ratio is bad.

Will1991

Reactions
An Audi Q2 30 TFSI starts at around 35k and takes more than 11sec to 62mph, you need to go for the 35TFSI to be just under 9sec and its like 40k €…
It's not all that off the ICE competition…

But the EX30 starts at around 38k and does 5.7sec…

NVlaar

Follower
Reactions
My Lexus is nothing like your Toyota bro. It has the mighty Balance Shaft. :love:

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Is GR Company involved even though it is a Lexus product?

From inside

Schedule and announcement date

As we scooped, LBX will be announced on January 9th and 1000 will be delivered early within the year.

At the time of its debut on November 9th, seats with the Sporty "Active" lineup were included, and Eto's gray color

After 25 years

LEX TURBO

●Total length x width x height: 4200 x 1850 x 1550 ●Powertrain ●Chassis: GA/B platform

同車はGA-Bプラットフォーム 採用のコンパクト・クロスオーバー SUVで、若年層や女性ユーザーな 新規客をレクサスに取り込む使 命を背負って登場する。 基本コンボ ーネンツはヤリス系と共有されるた フロントノーズには1.5ℓ直 ハイブリッドが搭載される。また、 デビュー時には5つの異なるタイプ が設定され、さまざまな世界観が打

give

mosquito. On the other hand, special products are used for the front bumper and radiator grill.

There is a possibility of discrimination. By the way, Toyota is supposed to be a company that doesn't interfere by adopting an in-house communication system, but it seems that high performance was developed by borrowing from the G.It is said that the 30R logo will be placed on parts that should not be included in Lexus cars. I'm looking forward to seeing how it will be released.

As I introduced a month ago, some products will be released soon (due to the supply system, some

(Models will be released later). However, in this magazine's scoop, we found out that there is a 6th model.

ing. It is said that the model being prepared behind the scenes will be given the inline 3 turbo installed in the GR Yaris. In order to make full use of the front and rear output, the GR-FOUR drive system uses a GR-FOUR, which has variable front and rear torque distribution from 0 to 30. Can be driven to T or Easy Drive. |Put wider tires.

LBX straight 3 turbo

Inherits the heart of the GR Yaris

●Protruding information

The LBX comes with a ``Bespoke Build'' option that allows you to choose the color of the seat upholstery, stitching, and seatbelt. Body color can be selected from a total of 17 colors including exclusive colors. Each part is made to order, so delivery time is approximately five months.

The front van will fit together with the finished parts.

The 27200 37.7kg space was released and the Karow maximum output was increased by 3.

SPY TOYOTA SCOOP

Possibility of widening the fender

However, it is not a dedicated exterior panel.

Ender arch mall fleshed out

shizhi

Follower
Reactions

Motor

Expert
Reactions