Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
LC-F is not happening period. IDK why anyone would still believe it is, tbh, they long since abandoned the trademark. Would be cool if they preview the specialized sports/super car at Monterey though. Or an LC facelift/FSP.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Just me teasing a bit. It will make sense in hindsight. Don’t take it too seriously.

Don’t read into imminent. They’ve communicated plenty to be excited about in coming years.

Motor

Expert
Reactions
Last edited:

LS500-18

Follower
Reactions
Most of these YouTube influencers are the most annoying losers and it's hard to watch many of them (Sandy Munro anyone?). Oh well that's what the YT algorithm likes I guess.

Reactions
The first look through “influencers” stuff really makes me want to stop supporting this brand.
Most of these YouTube influencers are the most annoying losers and it's hard to watch many of them (Sandy Munro anyone?). Oh well that's what the YT algorithm likes I guess.
Lexus' marketing department is no different than others that utilize social media because click bait

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Influencer marketing allows companies to reach tens of millions of people in a matter of days with a small budget. The social media generation falls for that stuff. As long as the product is solid I don't care how it is marketed.
Influencers can cost you a pretty penny, and their audiences and target demographics aren’t always overlapped with potential buyers. It’s lazy but generates interest in the next generation of potential buyers. That said this is some LCD stuff with whoever this person is.

I will just say Sandy Munro legitimately is an expert though and that dude has some data sets that are pretty nuts he sells access to.

NomadDan

Follower
Reactions
Supercar Blondie’s car reviews are usually pretty decent, and she’s a genuine car enthusiast and has owned a few very nice cars herself. That being said, this review isn’t one of her best. It’s seems very scripted, and I’m sure Lexus had some input into what she had to say. It’s probably one of worse videos I’ve seen from her.

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
I find most YouTube car reviewers -- with very few or no exceptions -- to be annoying so I just do not watch them. I much prefer written reviews.