Lexus Compact Sedan EV Revealed

internalaudit

Expert
Reactions
So the compact Lexus Sedan EV will be the IS BEV?

Looking like my next car purchase if it does come with torque vectoring. Just wondering if holding off for solid state battery will make any sense because that's 2027 or even 2028 lol.

ES300h

Fan
Reactions
That hood looks like 6 feet long, let's hope they put a frunk in there if it actually looks like that when it comes to production. I've owned two Teslas, I really don't want to buy another one but I am tempted by the redesigned Model 3. If Lexus could hurry up with a small-mid size sedan BEV or PHEV I'd be happy. Tesla quality is a roll of the dice, Lexus quality is not.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Just a concept. I just noticed it really has zero spindle and again has this grilless look with the horizontal bar. I prefer a spindle.

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
Looks like all current lexus concept that are sedan or coupe no longer have the spindle so this might be a hint to their new design direction. The ES refresh/redesign should tell us more.

Will1991

Reactions
So not coming?

They did showed the LF-ZC recently... Maybe closer to reality?

Looks like all current lexus concept that are sedan or coupe no longer have the spindle so this might be a hint to their new design direction. The ES refresh/redesign should tell us more.

It's moving from spindle grill to a spindle body on BEV's.