Lexus Compact Sedan EV Revealed

internalaudit

Expert
Reactions
Better looking than all other concepts from Lexus lol.

Opportunity to get away from spindle grill looks as well as that exaggerated stretched tail lights. Even the Camry one looks better to me.

mediumhot

Follower
Reactions
Isometric views are what you would see with a binocular/telescope from a very long distance away. Our eyes don't look at things that way.

These renders are done in orthagonal view or orthographic projection to be more precise, that's why it looks weird compared to normal perspective view.

internalaudit

Expert
Reactions
Yeah, there needs to be a trunk-lid of some sort. The rear will definitely not photograph well at all.

I know Lexus isn't known as a copycat but even the new Prius looks better from the side haha.

Last edited:

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Lexus-Electrified-Sedan-Concept-1.jpg

Lexus-Electrified-Sedan-Concept-3.jpg

Lexus-Electrified-Sedan-Concept-2.jpg

I love this personally.

dylanfoos

Follower
Reactions
Kirk predicting an IS F return. Nothing to back it up as he mentioned, just from his years of experience. This is toward the end of the video.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
I wonder what hybridization/eletrification and a homologation style approach could do for performance models and ease of development.

Top down would mean starting with F and pulling back on components and setup for lower models.

Edit: jesus Kirk cmon man, the images are iapanese patent and design filings. It drives me nuts the low effort some people are able to skate by on.

sl0519

Follower
Reactions
I wonder what hybridization/eletrification and a homologation style approach could do for performance models and ease of development.

Top down would mean starting with F and pulling back on components and setup for lower models.

Edit: jesus Kirk cmon man, the images are iapanese patent and design filings. It drives me nuts the low effort some people are able to skate by on.

typical clickbait lol.

JustADude

Follower
Reactions
That side profile 😩. ISF definitely will return, no excuse for it not to. And what a shame those looks will just have batteries powering them. I ask for a hybrid at least!

supra93

Expert
Reactions
I guess the only good take from Kirk's video is the changes that were made in the patents. I missed them at first.

supra93

Expert
Reactions
Lexus' first wagon explosion!? The new IS debuted in 2026 with a new generation EV

01_s_IS_SCOOPnewcarTOP3_25.jpg

02_s_IS_SCOOPnewcarTOP3_26-27.jpg