Lexus Announces 2016 LX 570 with All New Exterior & Interior Design

mikeavelli

Reactions
It looks so large does it feel like really really big or is manageable? Look forward to your review!

Amazingly the LX is a tad bit shorter than my LS but obviously its built as a hauler. I think that is some of the good part about it as Gecko stated, its not too big where its like a bus (I had a Ford Expedition XL in Chicago for a few days and that is a bus, but I actually liked it a lot lol).

I actually sat in the rear (3rd row) an fit with my legs though my head hit the roof (I'm 6'5) which was surprising. Obviously shorter people and kids will fit fine. Its easy to want to get bigger and bigger (Expedition XL) but the LX size is really good. Obviously the quirky seat folding arrangement takes away space compared to the GX.

Compared to the GX, the LX drives IMO much much better. In the GX for whatever reason it feels tippy at times with not a sporting bone in its body. The LX comes off as nimble (dare I say that) for its size and handles very very well. I was confident driving it in most conditions compared to the GX where I slow down a ton in turns.

There is simply an indestructible feel to the LX mixed with luxury that is a rare blend. I am a fan of the G-Wagon but its just a bit too old even with the updates and quite a bit more cramped but obviously much much quicker.

I really wish Lexus would offer that supercharger as an option to get it to 500hp. The 383hp V-8 simply feels adequate and at 100k, I would prefer "FU" speed :D

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Mike, post those pics and review. Looking forward to it! It may give me the incentive to get one one day as I always liked the LX and since the major '16 refresh, my interest has further increased! :thumbsup:

Ruksac

Follower
Reactions
Hands down the finest vehicle I sell. Nothing on the market really comes close to it.