Lexus ES Issues with 2019 Lexus ES 350 Stock Audio System

Reaction score

Anyone who has the sound system issue please go visiting your dealership. Lexus will start replacing the amp(confirmed) for all 19’ ES to correct the problem. And all 20’ ES will have the new amp from the factory.
Can I ask where you obtained this information from? I just got off the phone with the service manager at my local Lexus dealer here in NJ and he is not aware of this. He said he will contact Headquarters to look into it and will contact me if there is a fix.
I also contacted Lexus Headquarters and it's a NO from them too.

Reaction score
I thi

Can I ask where you obtained this information from? I just got off the phone with the service manager at my local Lexus dealer here in NJ and he is not aware of this. He said he will contact Headquarters to look into it and will contact me if there is a fix.

I think this is bogus information. No one at Dallas has any knowledge of this new amp

Reaction score

The information is given by two of my friends, one is a Lexus field technician and the other is working at the headquarter in Torrance.

Reaction score
I just heard from my Service rep that "something" is coming but he doesn't have the info. Only that a fix is to be released. Do you know how to get this since Dallas' huge stores don't have this info? BTW I am in the car business and am shocked that the stores have only partial information.