Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Yum that's hot. You're saying they didn't PDI, was there no transport blocks in the suspension?

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Think you should be fine haha maybe they did still put it on a lift and take em out
You'd feel it over bumps

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Looks sick ngl. Ppf when?

I think I am going to hold on PPF at the moment, though I'm usually a big fan of XPEL. Seems a lot of the IS 350 F SPORTs and IS 500 FSPs have a bumper separation issue at the fender, and some dealers are blaming it on PPF (which is not the case). If I have that problem, I don't want to face either ripping off the PPF or living with a poorly aligned/attached fender :oops:

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
@Gecko I guess this means the Taco got kicked out of the garage

Yes indeed. GX and IS get the garage spots now... womp womp. Tacoma got a nice California Car Cover though (y)
Atomic silver really is a fantastic color... especially on the IS.

Thank you! I agree. Atomic Silver is an "all time great" Lexus color IMO... glad to have it back again.

Heicho

Follower
Reactions
I think I am going to hold on PPF at the moment, though I'm usually a big fan of XPEL. Seems a lot of the IS 350 F SPORTs and IS 500 FSPs have a bumper separation issue at the fender, and some dealers are blaming it on PPF (which is not the case). If I have that problem, I don't want to face either ripping off the PPF or living with a poorly aligned/attached fender :oops:
Wow has Lexus done anything about it yet? That is very atypical of Lexus products.