Everything EV Thread

sl0519

Admirer
Reactions
someone did a better job than me. Found this on GCF

a6-etron-concepr-vs-final-gif-gif.751985

So like I said, taller roofline and smaller wheels are the main difference. Could they have done better? Absolutely. But I also don't think it looks as bad as ppl made it out to be.

Last edited:

mikeavelli

Reactions
Some sponsored posts on my FB feed…. really attractive tbh… (yes I know the RZ etc has deals too)

IMG_8968.jpegIMG_8967.jpegIMG_8965.jpeg

ES300h

Fan
Reactions
Holy crap a $65000 discount? Nobody wants a Mercedes EV. I like the interior but the outside looks like a used bar of soap, they couldn't have made it more bland.

sl0519

Admirer
Reactions
Holy crap a $65000 discount? Nobody wants a Mercedes EV. I like the interior but the outside looks like a used bar of soap, they couldn't have made it more bland.

These car manufacturers are just blundering.
It would've been a completely different story, had they released something remotely close to this.

mq7-original-aspect.jpeg

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
With the recent EQE explosion in South Korea that sent 23 people to hospital and destroyed over 100 cars I think the insurance on these will skyrocket.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Anyone with an iota of a clue knew just based on looks alone those cars were gonna flop. No one wants a Mercedes Benz non approved Prius design. At those insane prices.

Not sure I’ve seen 65k off before . Insane

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Truth is, Prius looks hotter lol.
M-B was chasing older Prius designs from when (H)EV customers still wanted their cars to stand out. That's no longer the case.

Also, maybe it's just the way the lines are, but it looks like this thing has an even more severely sloped roof than the 5LS, and presumably worse headroom.

Motor

Expert
Reactions

A segment defying sport utility vehicle, the dynamically styled concept previews the performance brand's next generation all-electric model – the first to be built in Ohio on the company's new dedicated EV platform.

1723217948511.jpeg