Acura NSX Type S 2022 for last model year

Will1991

Reactions
For me, I think It's sad we never got to see the proper NSX replacement with the front engine, V10 RWD:

Even the S2000 test mule was pretty amazing:

Close to the LFA on the way it seems to look in the side profile.

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
For me, I think It's sad we never got to see the proper NSX replacement with the front engine, V10 RWD:

Even the S2000 test mule was pretty amazing:

Close to the LFA on the way it seems to look in the side profile.
Then certain people will complain that it isn't a true NSX because it isn't rear-mid engined lol, but it's such a shame they didn't use this V10 in the production NSX, IMO I don't think Honda/Acura of today understands what people want from a supercar, maybe they spent way too much time on FWD econoboxes that their senses and perceptions have gone haywire.

Kelvin2020

Admirer
Reactions
IMG_7020.png
A nearby Lexus dealership recently got the NSX Type S with around 2000 km, which I heard the owner traded in for a used Tundra TRD PRO. That's an interesting choice.

*Price is CAD

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions

I'm so upset about this.

Every year I pray that Honda shows us the V10 NSX.

Porsche showed us their "unseen" concept cars of the last decade, Toyota showed the never seen before Calty projects, GM showed it's never before seen Cadillac Coupe Concept in Michigan this year... C'mon Honda pull out the V10 NSX out of your basement and show us!

Though they have zero reason to do so because modern Honda is so washed that showing the V10 NSX would leave fans of the brand even more disappointed with the current state of Hondacura.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Yes, would leave fans even more disappointed. While the NSX II is a great car, it is not what fans expected or wanted, no S2000, fake Intregra, fake Prelude, boring Accord,….

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
The day Honda will admit that they should've done things in a particular way instead or done something cooler is the day the sun rises from the west instead of the east.

mikeavelli

Reactions
NSX 2 has gotten a soft spot with me. But i saw a comparison with it and the vette e ray and the price of the nsx just makes zero sense even today .

Type S is holding well..