5th Generation Toyota Prius

Motor

Expert
Reactions

Last edited:

LS500-18

Follower
Reactions
This is the best Prius yet, and I’ve owned two. Too bad no yellow option in North America, boring colors only here.

Reactions
I just wanted to say... DAMN Toyota has dropped a nuclear bomb on the entire world.

Imagine just running about your day and having THIS just stop the entire world on it's axis. That's what the Prius just did. This thing tore through space-time and sent shockwaves worldwide.

So much so, that everyone was forced to stop and literally reboot. It got nearly unanimous praise.

Guys, let that sink in.

Well done Toyota. This is the Toyota that we all loved so dearly. Toyota has been hitting home runs on every single product ever since the advent of the TNGA platform and their emphasis on their GR/TRD products.

EDIT: I just went on Instagram and looked at every single Prius post on MotorTrend and CarandDriver so far and it has a way higher like count compared to other posts before and after it. Someone can link those Instagram posts here.

Last edited:
Reactions

I won't make this further political. But look at this hot take from a hot garbage far-leftist newspaper. The author is getting burned alive with the comments section ratioing him like no other. The responses in this Reddit thread are also gold.

I'm happy that people are calling this dude out for being an absolute partisan, EV-absolutist hack.

The people have spoken!

Last edited: