5th Generation RX Discussion: Official Thread (RX 500h, 450h+, 350h and More)

Reactions
That is so shameful.

I’m not saying we should bring back lashings, but we should bring back lashings.
6110b11a-13ac-419a-8e93-441a8f661230_text.gif

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
I wouldnt put it past GM marketing to cash in on the social clout and reinvent the Aztec as an EV lol
LOL, and then do some **** like putting Pontiac as a Chevrolet sub-brand, the way Hummer is a GMC sub-brand now, I can totally see that happening.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
The Aztec's real mistake was actually being for outdoor activities instead of just looking like it. They thought they'd beat the RX by adding useful camping-related features (I think it was among the first cars to have a built-in inverter and 120 volt outlets), but that's not why most people buy CUVs.

Motor

Expert
Reactions

Reactions: Den

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Imagine track testing CUVs and then trying to pretend you're a legitimate reviewer.

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
False driver attention alarms seem to be a common theme in first drive reviews. Hope they have that figured out before going on sale.

Imagine track testing CUVs and then trying to pretend you're a legitimate reviewer.
My recent shopping experience across many premium brands convinces me that many car reviewers are dishonest.

NXracer

Admirer
Reactions
Real Question though do the PHEVs fulfill Lexus's PR campaign of promising more "F" into everything?

Leaving Sales out of this one (surprise its a huge success)

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
Real Question though do the PHEVs fulfill Lexus's PR campaign of promising more "F" into everything?

Leaving Sales out of this one (surprise its a huge success)
Their PHVs won't be huge successes until their new PHEV battery factory is built in 2024. Every new PHV model they launch is robbing Peter to pay Paul. The number of batteries they can make each year is fixed and they are only shifting them to higher margin products.