5th Generation RX Discussion: Official Thread (RX 500h, 450h+, 350h and More)

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
2021-10-24-lexus-rx-rendering.jpg

Youtube channel AutoYa has taken a guess at the next-generation Lexus RX, a vehicle rarely ever covered in the car rendering business.
As to be expected, they’ve used the current Toyota Venza as the starting point — the Venza is a rebadge of the Japanese market Toyota Harrier, which in turn used to be a rebadged version of the Lexus RX.
Even so, the grille is too small.
2021-10-24-lexus-rx-rendering-side.jpg

Continue reading...

Reactions
Yuck...Lexus would never F-up the RX like that. What would happen if The Pontiac Aztec and Nissan Murano had a ******* child: That Rendering.

Reactions
Yuck...Lexus would never F-up the RX like that. What would happen if The Pontiac Aztec and Nissan Murano had a ******* child: That Rendering.
And throw in a little front grille DNA from a Mazda CX.

Last edited:

RAL

Reactions
Crazy how there are zero spy shots of the next generation RX despite us getting it exactly in a year (October 2022).

In fact, it seems like October 2022 is going to be a big month for Toyota and Lexus.
One could hope for a February surprise like we had with the NX ... LOL

Razor

Fan
Reactions
Wow that first render is awful, and the 2nd...well it seems to have lost it's identity.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Not sure about LF-1/LF-Z influence... Recent releases, NX and LX, are clearly evolutionary, but I find them successful. I prefer the RX continues this way, the evolutionary approach rather than look like a FWD LF-1 or LF-Z and botch the whole thing up.

Reactions
One could hope for a February surprise like we had with the NX ... LOL

Hah! I think Lexus (and Toyota) will be sworn to secrecy after what happened several months ago. The good news is that the Toyota product that will be released on October of next year will genuinely make all enthusiasts beaming with joy. :^)

I think the Toyotaring is pretty busy at these times with the testing that's going on.

I'll shut up now.

sl0519

Follower
Reactions
Hah! I think Lexus (and Toyota) will be sworn to secrecy after what happened several months ago. The good news is that the Toyota product that will be released on October of next year will genuinely make all enthusiasts beaming with joy. :^)

I think the Toyotaring is pretty busy at these times with the testing that's going on.

I'll shut up now.

The SUVs are well under everyone's expectation, I'm more curious if the rumored LC FSP / TTv8 is still alive.

Razor

Fan
Reactions
It has to keep its own identity...not a cross between 2 or 3 other makers, like in some of the renderings I've been seeing.