3rd Generation Toyota Tundra (2022+) Master Thread

LS500-18

Fan
Reaction score
I'm over being excited about the truck. Wake me up when Toyota actually wants to give a real press release and specs on it. They're getting as bad as Elon Musk for hyping sh*t up for a long time before it becomes a reality.

Gecko

Administrator
Reaction score
Most of what I've seen has been positive, but I think it's time for Toyota to lay down their cards and at least show people trim levels, different models, options, colors, etc.

This slow drip of leaks means Toyota loses control of the message. I know it's only the enthusiast community who cares about these things prior to a release, but the new Tundra is truly ALL over the internet and it's all out there with just a simple "2022 Tundra" google search.

They should go ahead and own it.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reaction score
Honestly interior from those couple photos looks miles upscale than the current interior, and most of people care most about the interior because that's the place they always have to deal with, that said adding this interior even to the current exterior with Toyota legandary reliability and go everywhere with 0 troubles it's like winning formula for me