mikeavelli

Reactions
@mikeavelli I put a deposit for an LX in Dec of 2021 and eventually got the point of pulling the trigger on an LX that came available or waiting on the GX550. Literally due to your comments about never wanting to own a GX and now wanting to, I told the dealership to roll my deposit over to the next generation GX. They did not even have a GX "list" started yet for the next generation. Based on the limited reveals, I think I made the right call and thank you for sharing your excitement !

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah after 8pm I’ll be talking lol

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
Honestly I like the fact the fact that every new vehicles released by Lexus so far all have their own distinct look I hope this continue. looking forward to Mike's professional media presentation and also numbers

qtb007

Follower
Reactions
Looks like a barn door to me, which is a bummer. BUT, I love the squared off shape. Bodes well for the 4Runner keeping the roll down glass and the LCP being awesome.

Last edited:

guy80

Fan
Reactions
not in love, maybe in person I'll be sold - they're def pushing off road
curious on the interior quality - hoping for 3d camera and whatnot

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
It's not the SR5 Tundra tune. It gets the full 650N.m of torque of LX600! The 60hp difference doesn't matter in this case. The 33s look just right. Rear locker + E-KDSS on Overtrail.