Sebass

Follower
Reactions
  • A new Lexus that’s designed to help you make the most of leisure lifestyles and take you closer to nature
  • The latest version of Lexus’ globally successful mid-size SUV and best-seller in Europe
  • Strong exterior styling features and a raised ride height that gives a commanding view of the landscape
  • Smart black/khaki interior with new Bookmatch woodgrain door inlays
  • Exclusive new Moon Desert exterior paint colour
  • Personal well-being supported by sophisticated Lexus Climate Concierge, power-adjustable seating and ambient lighting system with 64 colour options
  • Trail mode provided for stable, comfortable driving on rougher or loose surfaces
  • NX Overtrail available in NX 450h+ plug-in hybrid, NX 350h self-charging hybrid and NX 350 petrol versions
  • Available to view and purchase at Lexus centres and online now
View attachment 9625
So an NX with beefier tires. Invigorating

Levi

Expert
Reactions
What the.. who is this for?
For those that want a crossover. A lowered crossover with low profile track tires is nonsense.
everyone who needs a bit of more height or wants different appearance package.

i mean, to be real, it will go same level of offroad as GX for 98% of the buyers.
I see absolutely nothing different compared to non-Overtrail. The only difference is GX color, but normal standard colors are also available.

Sulu

Expert
Reactions
Every crossover should come stock that way, otherwise there is no point in crossover.
As I see it, the point of a crossover is the ease of entry, especially for older adults who have some flexibility and mobility issues. But this works only as long as it is not too truck-like and requiring a climb up to get in.

Here in North America, the new Crown models (Crown Crossover and Crown Signia) may offer the ideal ride height for these older adults. Toyota and Lexus crossovers (RAV4, Venza, RX, NX) are too high, requiring an awkward climb up, and traditional sedans (Corolla, Camry, ES) are too low, requiring an awkward climb down.

sl0519

Admirer
Reactions
As I see it, the point of a crossover is the ease of entry, especially for older adults who have some flexibility and mobility issues. But this works only as long as it is not too truck-like and requiring a climb up to get in.

Here in North America, the new Crown models (Crown Crossover and Crown Signia) may offer the ideal ride height for these older adults. Toyota and Lexus crossovers (RAV4, Venza, RX, NX) are too high, requiring an awkward climb up, and traditional sedans (Corolla, Camry, ES) are too low, requiring an awkward climb down.

Nah. What ppl need is something like Panamera's active ride. You get the best of both worlds - sports car handling and ease of entry.