mikeavelli

Reactions
I am interested to see if this is more MDX/QX60 or more X7/GLS, though I am assuming Lexus might say it's a competitor to all.

Lexus can do luxury of course, but there is a lot more to the GLS and X7 than just similar cabin space.

I mean looking at Grand Highlander specs it has more space and more power than both the mdx and qx60. And we both know many of those shoppers are value oriented who might now consider the Grand Highlander. Now here also comes the TX

In addition the Mazda CX-90 which he reviewed excellent. Both will get hit in the head as they offer traditional power trains only. I mean Lexus and Mazda is here offering an I-4 HEV and/or PHEV that no Acura or Infiniti has.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
That overhang is insane I noticed the same thing.. but the wheels look straight up Lexus?

Screenshot_20230517_183832.jpgScreenshot_20230517_183849.jpg

The ouline of the fender arch under the camo is the same though, tbh.

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
I sure hope not, its more polarizing (in a bad way) than anything else they have released to date and will curb me from considering this vehicle at all.
Really? Idk, i like it a lot more than the transitionary "spindle body" on the RX, feels a lot more cohesive and defined than the RX's grill

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
I was looking at the concept LM images, the LM production grille I can live with, but not a fan of the one above with the green rendered TX.

Yeah the ladder steps lower grille is quite unnerving lol... Maybe it'll look better in the real images, guess we gotta wait and see.. or the F Sport version will have mesh instead of ladder steps?

b.ba

Fan
Reactions
That overhang is insane I noticed the same thing.. but the wheels look straight up Lexus?

View attachment 7099View attachment 7100

The ouline of the fender arch under the camo is the same though, tbh.
I think the camo/specific camera angle exacerbates the front overhang. The new RX camouflaged also had a hefty overhang as shown below. It's more palatable once the camouflage comes off, but of course I wish it was better.

1684389024612.png

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
Yes it's 99.99% a TX. BestCarWeb's renders don't lie they even got the wheels right.
I'm seeing a trend if this is what the TX would look like. All the new lexus vehicles all have different grills. Almost like the new lexus front design is not agreed upon yetit or they trying to make each have it's own identity