2022 Honda Civic

supra93

Expert
Reactions
2022 Honda Civic sedan leaked, just hours from debut

https://www.caradvice.com.au/901049/2022-honda-civic-sedan-teased-debuts-november-18/

fedkzdqfwjlletawgscc.jpg

j2wvqct2mpf9lcqugx00.jpg

xggbbxn6t9rjssbq2l6x.jpg

nhifjnlfx3xq3shjbeys.jpg

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
I hate the back end of the current Civic, and this fixes that, although it's a bit retro. The rest doesn't look very different, but that's fine.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Don't get the Civic anymore, neither hatch or sedan, executive class size, neither this nor that...

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Good
From my view all design in this category is between premium or luxury

The only thing differs between luxury / premium or mainstream is only the material quality and fit & finish

Nothing more

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
The interior design in this segment is crazily good These days especially compared to early 10s. Checked out the new ChDM Mazda 3 and the quality is amazing!

mmcartalk

Expert
Reactions
Count me in on the positive side. 👍 At last, the Civic looks like a CAR again, not something out of Star Trek. And it doesn't have that silly two-tier tach/speedo design of past years. And those of you who remember the 2012 design will remember it was so cheaply done (all-plastic interior) it was a PR disaster....Honda was forced into an emergency redesign for the very next model year's interior. (2013)

MichaelL

Follower
Reactions
I'm trying to figure out why Honda decided to replicate the VW Jetta which is a design from 1987 or so. Oh well, not my market and it's gonna sell lol.
I also thought it looked like a Jetta, but a newer one. I guess I am not the only one!

Reactions
The Civic looks like it’s from 1992 compared to the others.

No offence but if you think the Civic is from 1992 then you need a pair of glasses. This thing is so unbelievably clean. The rims, headlights, interior, and the side does not look like it's from 1992.

Reactions
Count me in on the positive side. 👍 At last, the Civic looks like a CAR again, not something out of Star Trek. And it doesn't have that silly two-tier tach/speedo design of past years. And those of you who remember the 2012 design will remember it was so cheaply done (all-plastic interior) it was a PR disaster....Honda was forced into an emergency redesign for the very next model year's interior. (2013)
The Civic has been fine since the 2016 redesign. Yes, more engine issues than before, but buyers seem to love the car otherwise. It also has been the best selling in the segment too ahead of the Corolla.