2021 Toyota Venza (Global Harrier)

ssun30

Expert
Reaction score
Tried the configurator. The Limited interior is so luxurious! It will mop the floor with competitors when it comes to China.

Gecko

Connoisseur
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You can imagine my surprise pulling into my neighborhood and seeing this parked in front of me. Damn, a Venza!

Circled behind it and it has a Texas Manufacturer plate, so, that made more sense.

Quick impressions: it looks a lot like the NX in person: the shape of the greenhouse and roofline are very similar, and it has the “shoulders” Lexus introduced on the 3IS and 1NX that run the belt line. The back is very tight and sporty - very good looking. The front looks nice and person and quite a bit like a modified Lexus spindle. Overall, it has a very different presence from the RAV4 and looks somehow bigger... maybe it’s the lower, sleek profile and the strong line down the side of the car.

This was a Limited model and from the side of the car, you can tell the tablet on the dash is HUGE.

Overall, very nice. Makes me excited for the next NX because in person, visually, they are quite similar.

Reaction score
You can imagine my surprise pulling into my neighborhood and seeing this parked in front of me. Damn, a Venza!

Circled behind it and it has a Texas Manufacturer plate, so, that made more sense.

Quick impressions: it looks a lot like the NX in person: the shape of the greenhouse and roofline are very similar, and it has the “shoulders” Lexus introduced on the 3IS and 1NX that run the belt line. The back is very tight and sporty - very good looking. The front looks nice and person and quite a bit like a modified Lexus spindle. Overall, it has a very different presence from the RAV4 and looks somehow bigger... maybe it’s the lower, sleek profile and the strong line down the side of the car.

This was a Limited model and from the side of the car, you can tell the tablet on the dash is HUGE.

Overall, very nice. Makes me excited for the next NX because in person, visually, they are quite similar.
View attachment 4234
View attachment 4235
That's the same one Joe Raiti drove...part of the Toyota press fleet in the southeast. (plate # matches)