16th Generation Toyota Crown (Sedan, Cross, Sport, Estate/Signia)

What do you think it is?

• Lexus GS

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Toyota Crown

Votes: 32 80.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
I think all rear biased vehicles from Lexus will be electric in the future.
Minus the one sports coupe from Lexus that's going to be replacing the RC and LC that the motorsports team teased earlier this year in their interviews

JustADude

Follower
Reactions
That’s not replacing LC or RC.
It’s going to be in its own price bracket.
yea, it would probably be something like the gr yaris, like the production version is so similar to the racing version of the gr yaris. I'd guess it'd be a M8, GTR, NSX competitor. Not really luxurious vehicle

Last edited:

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
That’s not replacing LC or RC.
It’s going to be in its own price bracket.
Well the production model of the GR GT3, it'll be indirectly replacing both when they end production is what I mean.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
yea, it would probably be something like the gr yaris, like how it's so similar to the racing version of the gr yaris. I'd guess it'd be a M8, GTR, NSX competitor. Not really luxurious vehicle

It’s a purpose built vehicle designed to underpin a halo supercar.

It’ll be more expensive than the M8/GTR, but not to where the first LFA was priced.

Ali Manai

Follower
Reactions
Doesn't look that good in that image but guess we'll have to wait and see how the final product looks

JustADude

Follower
Reactions
Wow. It looks exactly like the one from either Best Car Magazine or MagX. Which one was it? One of them always has really acurate renders.

Reactions
It looks like an Audi A6 e-tron that was described through the phone, and the phone through which the description was being given had a bad mic, while the phone through which the description was being received had a bad speaker. Most of the car actually looks okay and could be fixed with more paint, more low and bigger wheels, but I have no idea what happened in the rear.audi-a6-e-tron-concept-goes-for-sportback-looks-and-over-435-miles-of-ev-range-159563-7.jpg

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Honestly guys all I see is a Mirai got hiked

And I have no harsh if it will be the gasoline or hybrid version of the Mirai after all

nt01

Fan
Reactions
Honestly guys all I see is a Mirai got hiked

And I have no harsh if it will be the gasoline or hybrid version of the Mirai after all
I do trade in my Mirai for a hybrid version without hesitation, I like the rear-wheel-drive dynamic.

Reactions
At least it should have the Direct4 system which sounds pretty promising from what I've read about it. At least it was electrification that killed(?) the longitudinal engined Crown and not whatever it was that made a bunch of models go transverse back in the day (Celica, Corolla, Corona etc.). It should still be better than the Avalon at the very least.

Ali Manai

Follower
Reactions
But the fact they somehow made the mirai design look uglier is still sad, this will fail in japan