12th Generation E120 Toyota Corolla Thread (Hatch, Sedan, Cross, GR)

Motor

Expert
Reactions

NVlaar

Follower
Reactions
I don't understand why there are developing H2 engines. The press release doesn't even mention the range. Are they doing just for the sake of having exhaust notes for motorsports maybe? 🤯

Reactions
So long as you're OK with FWD and comparing the circuit trim. If you want AWD and don't need the circuit edition, a performance package core comes in over $5k cheaper.
Can you share your build with us? Even those potential buyers paying MSRP, many of them might have to compromise on color and options depending on their dealer's allocation.

Last edited:

qtb007

Follower
Reactions
Can you share your build with us? Even those potential buyers paying MSRP, many of them might have to compromise on color and options depending on their dealer's allocation.
I'm targeting a core with all 3 options at $39,445. A core with only PP is $38,175. A Civic Type R spec'd the way I would want is $44,385 (gotta have that blue paint). I'll wait until the silly season dies down, though. Let those that have to be first pay the markups.

Reactions
I'm targeting a core with all 3 options at $39,445. A core with only PP is $38,175. A Civic Type R spec'd the way I would want is $44,385 (gotta have that blue paint). I'll wait until the silly season dies down, though. Let those that have to be first pay the markups.
Sadly with the GR you only get three color choices

Motor

Expert
Reactions

Refined and contemporary appearance, better performance, more fun to drive and enhanced digital user experience

• Corolla’s styling has proved to be a strong appeal-point for customers, so the latest refinements subtly enhance its established strengths.
  • Toyota’s fifth generation self-charging hybrid electric system, which delivers more power and greater driving pleasure with higher fuel and emissions efficiency
  • New electronics platform supports a new fully digital 12.3-inch driver’s combimeter and Toyota Smart Connect multimedia and infotainment package
  • High level of safety with T-Mate: combination of the latest generation of Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) with new and upgraded functions and the possibility to get Over-The-Air Updates (OTA) as well as additional advanced driving and parking assistance systems
  • New Corolla GR SPORT with unique design features inspired by TOYOTA GAZOO Racing

1677524307479.jpeg