12th Generation E120 Toyota Corolla Thread (Hatch, Sedan, Cross, GR)

Reactions
Toyota Canada recently announced on Instagram that the country that brought you Nathan Fielder is getting just nine GR Corolla Morizo Edition models, all of which are going to people with clout. How will Toyota Canada know you have clout? There’s an application form up on its website for you to flex like a Ford GT applicant.

Last edited:

carguy420

Admirer
Reactions
I guess no one here gives a sh!t about honda/hyundai/nissan trend anymore, seeing that their review of the GRC at their own test track hasn't been shared here 😂.

Motor

Expert
Reactions

Starting at $35,900

Last edited:

Motor

Expert
Reactions

👏

JustADude

Follower
Reactions
Hmm. I was confident it was gonna be Rav4 based just because better powertrains vs economy engines in corolla cross that can't haul anything, and rav4 based seems to be the right size. I thought of it like 4R and Taco being based of each other (size wise) and go a step down from 4R Rav4 based truck.

Sulu

Expert
Reactions
Hmm. I was confident it was gonna be Rav4 based just because better powertrains vs economy engines in corolla cross that can't haul anything, and rav4 based seems to be the right size. I thought of it like 4R and Taco being based of each other (size wise) and go a step down from 4R Rav4 based truck.
The Corolla Cross is smaller than the RAV4, resting on the smaller and lighter TNGA-C platform. It is, in fact, comparable in size to the C-HR and Lexus UX, and shorter (and shorter wheelbase) than the Corolla sedan.

The Corolla Cross to RAV4 relationship is similar to the UX to NX relationship.

JustADude

Follower
Reactions
The Corolla Cross is smaller than the RAV4, resting on the smaller and lighter TNGA-C platform. It is, in fact, comparable in size to the C-HR and Lexus UX, and shorter (and shorter wheelbase) than the Corolla sedan.

The Corolla Cross to RAV4 relationship is similar to the UX to NX relationship.
I know. I'm saying like the competitors are based on their Rav4 equivalent of each brand, so I'd think it'd be based off the rav4 instead of corolla cross.