Reactions
I'm really curious to drive the updated F-Sport with performance pack option. I was never a big fan of our RX F-Sport and the way it drove, handled.
It’s the same, what they meant is you could get it without it too now since all the previous models had em, now you get to pick one that doesn’t have that and makes it less expensive

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
One more Premium RX, this one has no nav that has the same wrong taillights View attachment 3439View attachment 3440

When you say wrong tail lights, do you mean they're not these ones:
?

Also for some reason the Lexus USA configurator for the 2020 RX seems weird. It seems like they really tie your hands when you go F Sport, even down to no heated/ventilated front seats! That's crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions
When you say wrong tail lights, do you mean they're not these ones:
?
Yes, if you head to Lexus.com and check out every single RX model in 2020 year, and you pick any option and or any style, the taillights should match the picture you posted, not the one that I posted that actual car has, this either means they’re trying to get rid of old stock or they didn’t realize that they had to put the right taillights, on either case, it is misrepresenting and false advertising the vehicle and they will get in big lawsuits if they don’t handle that quickly

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Yes, if you head to Lexus.com and check out every single RX model in 2020 year, and you pick any option and or any style, the taillights should match the picture you posted, not the one that I posted that actual car has, this either means they’re trying to get rid of old stock or they didn’t realize that they had to put the right taillights, on either case, it is misrepresenting and false advertising the vehicle and they will get in big lawsuits if they don’t handle that quickly

It seems like the announced approach to mixing and matching F sport features hasn't entirely materialized either, unless their online configuration tools are wrong.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
That would also lead them to lawsuits

OK, i think i figured it out! The new tail lights are only on certain packages. In Canada, i'm seeing it on anything above the "base" model, while the configurator shows the old tail lights if you don't select any additional package.

Reactions
OK, i think i figured it out! The new tail lights are only on certain packages. In Canada, i'm seeing it on anything above the "base" model, while the configurator shows the old tail lights if you don't select any additional package.
In Lexus US website, no matter what you pick, you’ll see the same taillights E615436A-2EAF-40DE-9AB6-4529EC161500.png37AA298F-94BB-410C-8484-8CDEF8DA3C7C.png09F662B6-A785-4E8E-88A9-B7184D45C492.pngFB1CFF6E-FB2D-4BFD-BCC4-D394C352E2EF.png280114FA-F5D5-4C5C-97E1-79F063B9019E.png3A844D6A-F991-4B70-80B4-18AE909F3BAF.png

suxeL

Follower
Reactions
i was speculating whether the Premium LED options came with a different tail lamps like the ones in the press tour. I dont know though if that makes sense anymore, since the press release mentions "L" style lamps and nothing about optional extras.

Nonetheless, until someone posts an ordering guide cant tell.

Reactions
you guys are lucky that you can customize and order the lexus the way you want! here the dealer decides what the customer wants! and if you don't like it then bad luck!

Reactions
you guys are lucky that you can customize and order the lexus the way you want! here the dealer decides what the customer wants! and if you don't like it then bad luck!
That is not entirely true, you always can customize your car, it’ll take a lot longer, but you can get it the way you like it

Reactions
This is frankly unbelievable. How is this even possible? A 2020 front end with a 2019 rear end? Can anybody explain this? I have never seen this before in my life and I am honestly at a loss for words.
I have a little news, I finally saw the rear lights that should be there on a $61K RX350 F-SPORT with the triple LED front lights. Maybe its just an upgrade but they didn’t put them right taillights on the pictures online

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
I have a little news, I finally saw the rear lights that should be there on a $61K RX350 F-SPORT with the triple LED front lights. Maybe its just an upgrade but they didn’t put them right taillights on the pictures online

In some configurators, it seems if you pick an RX with no package, you get the old taillights.

Reactions
I've had the chance of being hands-on with two now (Both F Sport, one white and one black). Other than the new infotainment center, nothing has changed from the 2019 (At least here in the States).

And yes, the Triple-Beam headlights are an additional feature that is added to the Luxury package.