Introducing the Lexus LC 500h Hybrid Coupe

Reactions
Two tone not bad, but I still think the 3-tone interior looks better, just want to see the seat color other than off white.

Why not put some color sewing on the steering wheel and some other place?

Need more new wheels!

D

DDas

Finally that black/red interior! Love it! I want to see a black LC with this interior combo.

James

Founding Member
Reactions
So do we have a best guess on price here for the LC? $100,000? $120,000?

Alshamsi

Fan
Reactions
Not impressive at all...
looks like an RCF or a GS in this color..
I mean why can't they make the whole thing red... just like they did with the Red LC ?
it's very normal with this combination and not comparable with the other options at all...

oem_is300

Founding Member
Reactions
Wow that looks stunning in atomic silver. Huge fan of the red/black interior and look at that tach!

Reactions: RAL

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Not impressive at all...
I mean why can't they make the whole thing red... just like they did with the Red LC ?
it's very normal with this combination and not comparable with the other options at all...

Pardon my being direct, but what exactly are you talking about? I am confused... Because this color is offered on other cars, you're saying it looks like those cars?

Also, the "whole thing red"... this car is painted the exact same way the launch LC 500 was painted, just in a different color.

16-01-12-gallery-lexus-lc-500-official-23.jpg

16-03-01-gallery-lexus-lc-500h-atomic-silver-7.jpg

I agree that this color is not as eye catching as the red or blue, but hey... you have to appeal to all types.

Also...

THAT RED INTERIOR IS SO SICK I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY! Favorite Lexus interior alongside the LFA and new LX!

16-03-01-gallery-lexus-lc-500h-atomic-silver-4.jpg

OlFius

Founding Member
Reactions
Reply to Gecko:
Or try the 'Playa Nuluxe' available for the RC, some kind of maize/corn yellow color.
So chic !

Alshamsi

Fan
Reactions
Pardon my being direct, but what exactly are you talking about? I am confused... Because this color is offered on other cars, you're saying it looks like those cars?

Also, the "whole thing red"... this car is painted the exact same way the launch LC 500 was painted, just in a different color.
I agree that this color is not as eye catching as the red or blue, but hey... you have to appeal to all types.

Also...

THAT RED INTERIOR IS SO SICK I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY! Favorite Lexus interior alongside the LFA and new LX!
I am very sorry, i forgot to mention that i was referring to the "Interior" haha

RAL

Reactions
In defense of the color Atomic Silver ... these pictures do not do it justice. You must see it in real life. It is anything but beige! I would characterize it more as a metallic bronze/silver. Beige is a very milky light brown:
MPC00036974-2.jpg

Atomic Silver first came on the latest generation IS. Was so popular Lexus made it available on several models with the exception of the new RX. This is our NX in Atomic Silver and still this picture doesn't capture the essence of the color. Still I realize color is a matter of personal taste. Please call it anything but beige, which I dislike immensely. :)

DSC01771.jpg

Last edited:

ydooby

Follower
Reactions
In defense of the color Atomic Silver ... these pictures do not do it justice. You must see it in real life. It is anything but beige! I would characterize it more as a metallic bronze/silver. Beige is a very milky light brown:
View attachment 1309

Atomic Silver first came on the latest generation IS. Was so popular Lexus made it available on several models with the exception of the new RX. This is our NX in Atomic Silver and still this picture doesn't capture the essence of the color. Still I realize color is a matter of personal taste. Please call it anything but beige which I dislike immensely. :)
Exactly why I said Lexus needs to stop using those ugly and unnatural-looking computer-generated graphics as their press pictures, which almost always look nothing like the car under natural lighting as your picture proves.

Lasse J. Nordvik

Follower
Reactions
View attachment 1309

Atomic Silver first came on the latest generation IS. Was so popular Lexus made it available on several models with the exception of the new RX. This is our NX in Atomic Silver and still this picture doesn't capture the essence of the color. Still I realize color is a matter of personal taste. Please call it anything but beige which I dislike immensely. :)

View attachment 1308
I simply love Atomic Silver aka Sonic Titanium! The way it comes alive when you view it form different angles or the light changes cannot be captured in a photograph. You have to see it in real life. I never used to care much for gray exteriors,as I found gray to be more of an absence of colour,but this one has such depth and complexity it's become one of my favourite colours.

Reactions
Not impressive at all...
I am with you here.

It looks underwhelming inside out, especially comparing to the blue LC500h, even the 1st red LC looks better.