It’s a full-on torrent of Lexus LFA information—first there was the leaked press video and photos from the streets of Miami—now it’s the official press photos leaked early by Italian website Omni Auto:
Along with the photos was a breakdown of all the important performance specifications:
- 4.8L 72-degree V10 pushing out 560hp at 8,700 RPM
- 354 lb.-ft. of torque at 6,800 RPM.
- Redline: 9,000 RPM
- Titanium valves, connecting rods, forged aluminum pistons, dry sump lubrication and a titanium exhaust manifold
- Six-speed sequential gearbox
- Torsen limited slip differential
- 3,263 pounds with 48/52 weight distribution
- 65% of the body is carbon fiber
- 20” BBS wheels
- 0-62 MPH (100 km/h): 3.7 seconds
- Top speed: 201.94 MPH
Some pretty amazing figures here, and loads and loads of photos to go through. More soon.