Information on the 2010 Lexus LS 460/460L was also released today, here’s a breakdown of the flagship design, which received a minor mid-cycle refresh this year:
- The headlamps, grille & bumper were all revised, as were the taillamps, license plate surround and exhaust diffusers.
- The side mirrors now have integrated turn signals.
- The standard 18-inch wheels have a new 10-spoke design.
- Safety Connect/Lexus Enform is now available.
- The Advanced Pre-Collision System is now an option on the LS 460L, as is the Driver Monitor System and Lane Keep Assist.
- iPod/USB connectivity is standard.
- The navigation system has been upgraded to the sixth generation software, which includes updated voice recognition. The navigation screen has also received a size-boost.
- The driver seat is equipped with a slide-away feature that aids entering and leaving the vehicle.
Here’s a massive photo gallery of the upgraded LS 460L:
This is really a top-notch refresh of the LS—I’m impressed with every single update, save for the new taillamp design. I particularly like the new front grille and wheel design, and the rearrangement of the center console is spot-on.
(While I still have to see a 2010 LS in person, this might be the best mid-cycle Lexus refresh since the 2004 LS 430.)