Information on the 2010 Lexus GS 350 & 460 has been announced, and as it turns out, not much has changed. The latest edition of the Lexus sports sedan sees the following changes:
- iPod/USB connectivity has been added to the standard Lexus sound system, along with streaming audio via Bluetooth & an integrated XM satellite radio receiver.
- The optional Lexus navigation system has been upgraded to the sixth generation software, which means the new Voice Command voice recognition and integrated XM NavTraffic & weather.
- The new Safety Connect/Lexus Enform telematics system is also available.
- Active Front headrests have been added.
- There are two new exterior colors: Deep Sea Mica replaces Black Sapphire Pearl and Satin Cashmere Metallic replaces Golden Almond Metallic. In addition, Parchment leather interior takes the place of Cashmere.
There may be no external changes, but that’s not going to stop me from posting up a quick photo gallery of the 2010 GS 460: