Full information and photos of the refreshed 2010 Lexus ES 350 have been released—here’s a breakdown of the changes:
- Both the front and rear lights have been revised, along with a new front bumper, new foglights, a new grille. Chrome side molding has also been added.
- The new-look Lexus side mirrors with integrated turn signals have been added.
- The standard 17” alloy wheels now have a split five-spoke design.
- There are four new colors available: Truffle Mica, Peridot Mica, Satin Cashmere Metallic and Cerulean Blue Metallic will replace Moon Shell Mica, Amber Pearl, Aquamarine Pearl, Black Sapphire Pearl and Golden Almond Metallic.
- Inside, the steering wheel controls have been revised and there is now new wood trim placed in the center console and glovebox.
- The armrest has been changed to provide easier access and more room.
- Rear seat side airbags have been added, bringing the total to ten airbags throughout the vehicle.
- Standard leather-trimmed seating is available in three colors including Parchment which replaces Cashmere. New Brown Walnut wood trim replaces Medium Brown Walnut, while the ES adds Espresso Bird’s Eye Maple trim.
- The ES will receive an updated Lexus sound system, and will be available with the upgraded 6th generation navigation system, along with iPod integration and Safety Connect & Lexus Enform telematics.
Now for some photos of the refresh:
The 2010 Lexus ES 350 will start at $34,800 which represents an increase of $330 or 0.9% over the 2009 model.
[Source: Lexus USA]