The 714 Motorsports/MOMO Lexus RX 400h has been revealed at SEMA, and as expected, it’s a full-on cosmetic overhaul. The RX has been dropped, kitted, and outfitted with an interior makeover.
However, the mesh grille, roof rack, and slightly lowered stance make up a package that resembles an overgrown Pontiac Vibe. The wheels are fantastic but out of place, and the interior is over the top sporty.
Decide for yourself, though, here’s some photos to browse:
- POLK/MOMO (2) 10 inch Sub Woofers, (2) 6×9 Component Sets, (2) 6.5 Component Sets, (1) 200.4 – 4 Channel Amp, (1)600.1 Monoblock Amp, 200.4 – 4 Channel Amp, (1)600.1 Monoblock Amp
- Vizualogic 9 inch ALL-IN -ONE Headrest Monitor.DVD System
- Kinetic (1) HC1400 Power Cell
- Coastal Etech – Ultimate Lock Pick One – Un locks factory navigation features which gives you external audio and video inputs. Converts Factory Navigation Screen to show DVD on screen.
- Advanced Automotive Concepts – Halo front headlights Interior and Exterior
- 714 Motorsports – Builder Suede and Leather Interior, Recessed Front Grill w/ Stainless Mesh, Floor Mats, Audio & Video System
- Roadwire Embossed Seat Inserts “MOMO”
- Hush Mat Sound Deadening Material
- ALSA Corp. Ghost Chrome with Brushed Aluminum Satin Finish & Mirror Chrome exterior parts
- Eilbach 2 inch Lowering Kit Exterior
- Merzee Paint and Body Custom Paint
- Kenstyle USA 4 pc Body Kit
Tires and Wheels
- MOMO USA 22×9 Typhoon Wheels, 4pc Pedal Set, Shifter Knob, Floor Mats, Exhaust Booster Tip
- TOYO Tires 255×35×22 Toyo Proxes
- Brembo Big Brake Kit ( specs n/a yet)