• Toyota 4Runner iForce Max

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Toyota 4Runner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pacman1

Fan
Reactions
I don't think a 460hp GX deserves a F name. And I don't think Toyota will experiment with anything more powerful than the 3.4 iForce Max until they are ready to introduce a PHEV version. The battery technology just isn't ready for full-size PHEV trucks yet.

The PHEV will easily have over 600hp but we'll have to wait until at least 2028.
I get you. And as good as the engine may be, we are living in times where a Full Size three row TX SUV has a F Sport Performance.

Flagship1

Fan
Reactions
I don't think a 460hp GX deserves a F name. And I don't think Toyota will experiment with anything more powerful than the 3.4 iForce Max until they are ready to introduce a PHEV version. The battery technology just isn't ready for full-size PHEV trucks yet.

The PHEV will easily have over 600hp but we'll have to wait until at least 2028.
At that junction the current generation would be half out the door and supposedly 2 years away from its pure ev successor?

Flagship1

Fan
Reactions
Don't take their "all EVs by 2030" claim too seriously.

ICEs are here to stay, at least for their BOF products for the foreseeable future.
i still am waiting for their next ev roadmap revision (too many to keep up with this at this point) with 1000000% increase in battery density, 5 second quick charge, and 1000000 mile range.