Will1991

Reactions
Oh boy....

image.png

M674-DBIVNK56-FON27-UQIXB6-ZFG7-YF4-Y63-IYFPCAVVD2-JEZLCJOQLPQ6-DJKNSK2-LSU6-XUFW2-HQ75-UE.jpg

Levi

Expert
Reactions
From a performance perspective, a TTV8 still makes sense. German TTV8 PHEVs have shown non existent performance advantage, car is too heavy, barely faster and still not fuel efficient when not in EV mode, which range is of little use. HEVs and PHEVs make sense till TTV6 I would say, and even that is the limit. So the choice among best in class is turbo I4 PHEV/HEV, TT V6/V8, BEV.

Reactions
Oh boy....

image.png

M674-DBIVNK56-FON27-UQIXB6-ZFG7-YF4-Y63-IYFPCAVVD2-JEZLCJOQLPQ6-DJKNSK2-LSU6-XUFW2-HQ75-UE.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Okay I've calmed down a little. Those wheels are literally the ones that came from the GR Supra models that will be released from 2023 and on.

Also, that front bumper is straight off the LC F GT3 car that was supposed to race two years ago.

So, did y'all just put these images together to simply hype us up or is there actually something going on here?

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Also, that front bumper is straight off the LC F GT3 car that was supposed to race two years ago.

So, did y'all just put these images together to simply hype us up or is there actually something going on here?
It looks similar to the new LC racecars front bumper, especially the grille. However, that aero is way too minimal for the actual GT3 car don't you think?

Reactions
It looks similar to the new LC racecars front bumper, especially the grille. However, that aero is way too minimal for the actual GT3 car don't you think?

It's only just the front bumper though. Perhaps there's a lot more work done in other areas of the car.