The 2016 Lexus GS F: Lexus Enthusiast First Drive Review

IS-SV

Premium Member
Reactions
Knew - I didn't even notice who wrote the review. I was so intrigued by the quality and thoroughness of the write up, the relevent info backed up with current product knowledge and the excellent "real" pics. Obviously not a review based on superficial short dealership test drive with mostly old recycled pics pulled from Internet.

Thanks a bunch! Got my interest way up on GS F (or RC F)...

Last edited:

Hemi

Premium Member
Reactions
I would go for Nebula Grey Pearl/Liquid Platinum/Sonic Titanium exterior and definitelly red interior.

Reactions
Very predictable. One thing GS F will do well is stay clear of a Lexus service department unless it's in for scheduled routine maintenance.
Agreed!!!!!
That is the reason I won't drive any of the other brands anymore. No Matter How Fast they claim to be. The only benefit there, is how fast I get it to the service centers!!
I owned BMW M3, HORRIBLE Reliabilty, Mercedes AMG S55, Bad Reliablity, Cadillac , The worst of the last two mentioned, Got rid of it in 9 months. SMH.... Between My wife and I, we've had 7 Lexus' since 94.
Not a problem with any of them. She Won't Drive anything Else!!!
Just My 2 Cents!!!!
I'll "second" that, while your BMW's and Mercedes have a "wow" factor for many, Lexus is the car you want in your driveway, I'll take the peace of mind of reliability any day. BTW Lexus has it's own "wow" factor and it's bangin