if lexus want to go for turbo in LC-F , no problem

but ,please make New turbo engine have a great Sound too

Maserati ghibli s Q4 is one of them

Last edited:

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
I am only whining and crying because I want the LC F to be amazing. I want it to be raved about, and receive all of the praise it should get. I want it to be #1 in car comparison tests, and leave the reviewers just speechless without anything stupid to complain about. The RC F deserved the harsh criticism it got; LEXUS made some strides, but still did some not so smart things with the RC F. And I am still bitter about the lukewarm reception of the GS F, it got compared to a CTS-V Sport... AND IT CAME IN SECOND. (Seriously, WTF. Not even a CTS-V) The GS F is an GREAT car, it didn't deserve that. It was one review, but still, it was published.

Very well put -- the RC F was unable to keep the momentum going from the IS F/LFA performance days, and it was compromised from the start with its heavy chassis. The GS F is wonderful, but I don't think Lexus wanted a repeat of the RC F and decided to back away from promotion and let it simmer in the background.

More than ever, I believe Lexus has big plans for the F Performance brand -- there is absolutely 100% no way that Lexus will drop the 2UR engine in this new halo car. NO CHANCE. At the risk of repeating myself, the LC F represents the next chapter in Lexus performance. Whatever engine they end up using (and my money is on a TTV8 after all the rumors these past couple years), it will move throughout the lineup with every new generation -- I'm thinking IS F, RC F, GS F, LS F, LC F. I would not even be surprised to see an AWD NX F and RX F, though I might be pushing it there.

There's no sugar coating the slowdown in Lexus product, but they're obviously building towards something. I think we're in the "grin and bear it" stage, and we'll look back on this year similar to 2010 when everything just STOPPED before the introduction of the spindle grille.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-08-01-lexus-lc-f-close-up.jpg

Japanese magazine Best Car swings for the fences with their new Lexus LC F rendering.
View the original article post

Reactions
More than ever, I believe Lexus has big plans for the F Performance brand -- there is absolutely 100% no way that Lexus will drop the 2UR engine in this new halo car. NO CHANCE. At the risk of repeating myself, the LC F represents the next chapter in Lexus performance. Whatever engine they end up using...

While I also think they'll go the turbo route, I wonder if they'd ever consider dropping the LFA V10 in there and tweaking it a bit. Or tweaking it a lot. A fellow can dream, can't he?

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
While I also think they'll go the turbo route, I wonder if they'd ever consider dropping the LFA V10 in there and tweaking it a bit. Or tweaking it a lot. A fellow can dream, can't he?
my problem with lexus is that they keep testing the 5,3 L version of the v10 for 2 years and half and then suddenly remove all the LFA with all it's R&D
where's the 5.3l
and if they won't make it , why until now they didn't say anything about the Torque and power output of it ?

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
Beautiful rendering!!! I don't think the LC F will look that aggressive. However, I think that a possible Nurburgring Package could offer more performance and more aggressive aero like this rendering. This rendering doesn't have the F symbol near the fender and it doesn't have the Classic F fender vent. Also, it doesn't have the same type of hood as the RC F or GS F. I feel like the sexiness of the rendering makes up for the minor inaccuracies though.

Reactions
A little too wild to be the actual LC-F, but an LC-F GT, perhaps? And for the sake of all that is good in the world, please give us a convertible version of this car.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
Beautiful rendering!!! I don't think the LC F will look that aggressive. However, I think that a possible Nurburgring Package could offer more performance and more aggressive aero like this rendering. This rendering doesn't have the F symbol near the fender and it doesn't have the Classic F fender vent. Also, it doesn't have the same type of hood as the RC F or GS F. I feel like the sexiness of the rendering makes up for the minor inaccuracies though.

so far i agree with you
and i think what we are seeing in this render is what we saw testing thw white car with fixed rear black spoiler around the lap a week ago

Levi

Expert
Reactions
My dream car is a LFA with new Lexus Design. If I had an LFA, I'd ask Toyota to redesign it, just as Ferrari does for some clients, and as Disco Volante did for the Alfa 8C.

Lexus LC is the most badass looking car. It makes the BMW i8 look dumb and outdated.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions

The $75k it costs to build the LFA engine really killed any chance that it will show up in another model. Definitely think Lexus should do at least one LC F with the V10.

Is she wearing a cape?

Reactions: CIF

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Well yes, given that the LFA V10 is basically a race engine built to Lexus levels of real-world reliability, and given that it's hand-made, yeah the price is understandable.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
I like flush integrated door handles, like Aston Martin, Tesla, Nissan GT-R and now Lexus LC. Rear-view cameras will be the next step to a perfect modern exterior.

Dreski

Fan
Reactions
BMW M and Merc-AMG are subsidiaries (Actual Companies) under their respect parent companies. The F Marque is a model designation, it's not a company under LEXUS. Yeah there is a head engineer for the F cars etc... and we get the 5.0L V8, (which clearly isn't exclusive to F's anymore) but I feel like the cars suffer to SOME degree because it's not a true performance division dedicated to wiping the floor with AMG and M. I kind of feel it's why we get a heavy, Frankenstein'd chassis/more of a Sport Grand Tourer, than track beast RC F. Or why we get this "Low on Power" despite it's killer chassis GS F. I see this whole Lexus Gazoo Racing thing, but it is no where close to what AMG and M do in motorsports. In fact, the whole way Toyota does things is all sorts of confusing... Why is there a TRD USA and a TRD Japan, but ONLY the TRD Japan puts out a lot of kick ass aftermarket stuff for the F cars, the CCS-R/P (That we can't even get in NA w/o paying ridiculous prices for...) why not just make TRD Japan (Toyota Technocraft) the actual F Tuning Division since they are already an actual TOYOTA company making stuff for the F/F Sport cars, LOL.

I am only whining and crying because I want the LC F to be amazing. I want it to be raved about, and receive all of the praise it should get. I want it to be #1 in car comparison tests, and leave the reviewers just speechless without anything stupid to complain about. The RC F deserved the harsh criticism it got; LEXUS made some strides, but still did some not so smart things with the RC F. And I am still bitter about the lukewarm reception of the GS F, it got compared to a CTS-V Sport... AND IT CAME IN SECOND. (Seriously, WTF. Not even a CTS-V) The GS F is an GREAT car, it didn't deserve that. It was one review, but still, it was published.

So I don't want an LC F. Unless it's being built to make a serious statement to walk away as the king of the Halo Performance models.

I couldn't agree more. They build the most reliable beautifully crafted kits. But it always fall short of just being dominant. We all like to bash the Germans, but I've own a some of their performance div cars (M/AMG/RS) in the past. Currently occupying two new ///M's. I was born a Toyota lover and by default pledge that love to Lexus too. I miss my IS F, they tried and had fun with that model. They had the correct mentality then, the car was lacking in a lot of areas imo but it was a bloody great car. Agree with LexusSteve, I don't want a real Lexus F model just for craftsmanship & reliability. So much ridiculous power by the competitors and its a retarded using them as a daily. That is what missing in the F. Stupid, Non-sense Fun! Just give me that POWER, and I'll take care of the rest. They have nothing in the F category that makes me want to cash out. Call me when you're ready to play forreal. (LFA example are barred from this topic)

mikeavelli

Reactions
Not to defend Lexus but it took quite sometime for AMG to be separate from Mercedes. As for BMW M not so sure but surely over time.

Let's not forget how M purists still moan that there are turbo M cars, SUV M cars and some that don't even have their own special engine. It's worked for them in regards to sales obviously.

Which is to say there isn't any one way to do this.