Official 8th Generation (2018+) 010B Camry Discussion

Gor134

Admirer
Reactions
Likely MY23 orders have stopped(or is MY22 in Japan?) and are waiting for the next MY announcement.

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
If MY23 orders for the Camry have stopped, I would expect that the introduction of the new Camry is imminent (within a month or so), with an on-sale date of no later than Q2 2023 (shortly after the new Prius) as an early 2024 model.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
If MY23 orders for the Camry have stopped, I would expect that the introduction of the new Camry is imminent (within a month or so), with an on-sale date of no later than Q2 2023 (shortly after the new Prius) as an early 2024 model.
That's exactly my thoughts

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
With parts shortages and stuff maybe difficult to read into stuff like this accurately

JustADude

Follower
Reactions
Any Camry news so far? It's a bit quiet since a 9th gen is supposed to debut this year. Maybe Q4 of this year or next year?

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
I highly doubt those renders are accurate
Agreed. That back end render is too far out for a sedan (although it hints at an earlier Acura Integra rear end to me); the bumper is too wild and the trunk opening too small for a family sedan.

And that duckbill spoiler, I guess is going to be the next automotive styling fashion trend, after the contrasting/black roof.

Motorsnwheels

Follower
Reactions
So what’s everyone’s wish list on this next gen Camry? Sounds like it will be coming in just about a years time so I’m curious what everyone would like to see updated, added or changed?

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
I would like a Camry Prime with a higher quality interior (no more all-black interior, PLEASE!, on lower trim levels), and more mature exterior styling (similar to the change in styling of the Prius). AWD is a nice-to-have but not a must-have.

Oh, and improve those buzzy large-displacement 4-cylinder engines (namely the A25).