I wonder what changes the refresh 2021 Camry will bring? Awd? 3.5 v6 dynamic force engine replacement? Higher trim level like a limited being offer? Standard led taillights on each trim level? Plug in hybrid coming?
CALLED IT! JK, but seriously I did mention a refresh was coming very late this year, scheduled for November release.
Clear-Cut Leader: The 2021 Toyota Camry Adds More Variants While Advancing Safety - Toyota USA NewsroomPLANO, Texas (July 15, 2020) – Turning 37 can be a tough transition for some, but for the Toyota Camry, it’s a celebratory marker for this landmark model’s largest, most diverse lineup ever. The first-ever XSE Hybrid grade combines the Camry’s most fuel-efficient powertrain with its highest...pressroom.toyota.com
- First Toyota to Debut New Safety Sense 2.5+
- New, First-Ever XSE Hybrid Grade
- Restyled Front Styling
- New 7- and 9-inch Floating Multimedia Displays
- Luxurious New Herringbone Pattern Seats in XLE
- Revised Dash and Console Trim in All Grades
- Vibrant New Exterior Colors