Next-Generation Lexus ES & ES F SPORT Prototypes Spotted!

supra93

Expert
Reactions
Hey bud there is a new one out its called the G80... they just introduced a sport model.. .but then its 55k-60k with options, no thanks....

I don't care what they call it. Its the same body...

I guess since the Scion FR-S is now the Toyota 86 it is a new generation.

2016_hyundai_genesis_rearview.jpg

2017GSC010002_640_06.jpg

Last edited:

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
The rendering looks nice. But, its funny how they wrote that article as if they have indeed confirm that the GS is going away and that the ES would get AWD.

mikeavelli

Reactions
We haven't really touched on this but I was looking at a few ES's in traffic recently and to me from the front door to the rear the ES offers a more stylish and overall nicer profile than the GS. I do like the refreshed ES compared to the initial front end but still overall feel the GS is more co-hesive even if it is very aggressive. This is another dagger in the GS, the ES is actually pretty good looking and larger.

I'm hearing a few GS rumors now I really hope they find a way to continue it even if it changes...

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Doubt it. Look at the dash to axle ratio and overhangs. Crown is clearly RWD, ES is clearly FWD.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
^If it's anything like previous ESs, it will debut in New York.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Every dealer I've spoken with is super excited for the new ES...and each has varying things to say about the GS....