Lexus to Debut LC 500 and LC 500h Coupe at Detroit Auto Show?

Hamed Al Ketbi

Founding Member
Reactions
Honestly my opinion
I think Lexus is going in the best way to make its brand the BEST!
When making the price of the car over those big brands such as (BMW, Porsche and Maserati) in its segment means that the car can stand out for it competitor!
[PLUS+] In the near future hopefully, when people think about Lexus they will be thinking bigger. Not like it used to be before.
(EXAMPLE***) Whenever anyone buys any German branded car, they will always be excited to have it no matter how the car is. However, when people buys a Lexus they gets excited but not as the German branded cars.
I'm sure Lexus is trying to change that kind of thinking when it comes to Lexus brand.

My self (I'm ALWAYS more than HAPPY to be owning a Lexus) specially in the middle east, cause people in my place who owns German cars they will always be owning wether a Japanese car such as a Lexus LX570, Toyota Land Cruiser or a Nissan Patrol as a second car. Because they cannot use the German branded cars as a daily basis car like the Japanese cars, because of the weather we have that goes from 45c to 51c in summer.

D

DDas

A little too pricey for what it will be....
Also, Krew just some feedback: Im not really a fan of linking articles with older similar ones. It really confuses me when Im reading these comments. Sorry....just giving feedback! Not trying to be rude!

Reactions
150 k if that come with V10 Engine (Tune Down for mass produce and sound like the LFA) , and drive like the LFA (ex. AMG GT compare to the SLS AMG) , some of carbon fiber chassis technology for super stiff chassis and lightweight (ex.Carbon Core in 7 series , or R8 or full chassis like BMW i8 )
it OK

===
if the LC is a only FAT Heavier version of the LEXUS RC , i think it is too expensive and disappoint machine . buy 991, R8 , AMG GT for better performace , buy 6 series for better price .

for 150k that is so close some supercar price , it should have supercar performance

Last edited:

Carmaker1

Admirer
Reactions
A little too pricey for what it will be....
Also, Krew just some feedback: Im not really a fan of linking articles with older similar ones. It really confuses me when Im reading these comments. Sorry....just giving feedback! Not trying to be rude!

Krew does an excellent job with this site, as do the many moderators here. It works just fine for me and surely many others, besides being a common template used by many sites (even those that are not powered by XenForo).

Thanks Krew, as one does not need too many threads all over the place. For that matter the LC has not been unveiled, so one cannot even accurately speculate on price without all the facts. It is not sensible to believe it is too pricey for that reason, when it may not be that much anyway.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Krew does an excellent job with this site, as do the many moderators here. It works just fine for me and surely many others, besides being a common template used by many sites (even those that are not powered by XenForo).

Thanks Krew, as one does not need too many threads all over the place. For that matter the LC has not been unveiled, so one cannot even accurately speculate on price without all the facts. It is not sensible to believe it is too pricey for that reason, when it may not be that much anyway.

Very kind of you!!

All feedback is good feedback, we are still learning here and want you all to be as happy as possible. Without you, there is no us!

Mohammed Taha

Founding Member
Reactions
Hey Krew,

Can we get a countdown timer on the main page for the possible debut of the LF-LC? I think it would be cool if every time there's a "debut" at an auto show you'd put a countdown on the site, it will definitely pull in the numbers ;)