Levi

Expert
Reactions
The only time I can ever think of them finding a viable business case for a "Sport SUV" along the likes of RS Q8, Cayenne, XM, Urus is when they have a new "high end" EV platform that would also suite like.. an LS or something.
RZ could have been that car, at least that is what the concept LFZ claimed to prefigure. Ended up being a rebaged Toyota bZ4X. If Infiniti came with an electric FX, Lexus would be immediately owned. Sad that Lexus is so "good", because Infiniti and Acura are so bad.

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
SUV = Sport Utility Vehicle. So I guess they already have them (lol just being a smart ass). Seriously though, with the introduction of the FSP on the RX I will not say Lexus will never make "Sporty SUV". Especially with the introduction of the direct 4 anything is possible. Its just sad that Toyota is taking performance more seriously than Lexus at the moment.

I hope Lexus plans to use the IFORCE Max setup on a smaller vehicle maybe an (RX F)

Ali Manai

Follower
Reactions
I think they weren’t because everyone expected it to be a given, there was absolutely no reason for it not to be built. Public is vocal about coupes but buys CUVs.
A 3.4l turbo hybrid would sell well if lexus did unveil it like year ago but guess they didn't want anything else to upstage rx given this would have been in a higher price bracket

Reactions
If LF-1 existed, I wouldn't have had to buy a GX 460 (space) AND IS 500 (performance)... so I guess Lexus got me there 😓😂
The Geckomobile?
homer-simpsons.gif

UZJ100GXR

Follower
Reactions