Lexus LC Convertible to be Released by 2020?

Reactions
The Lexus LC-C is officially coming end of next year/early 2020 also the LCF which will be built from forged carbon fibre and aluminium to reduce the weight around 4-500kgs including removal of the rear seats. I’m sure there will be more weight shaving but this is what I know so far for both LC-C and LCF. The LCF will have the new TT V8 with 650bhp+ And built in very low volume/demand and will be in competition with Porsche 911 GT3. I have been told officially from insiders what is coming and believe me Lexus is going full on attack mode! There are going to be some brand new models in the line up and more F cars!
Thank you. You’re awesome. I can’t wait for the lcf. Super strong motor for such a beautiful and amazing car. Hopefully a future car for me.

Reactions
Thank you RAL!

The GS will be reinvented into a 6 series/A7/CLS competitor but I doubt it will have the variant as the 6 series and be more like A7. I have broken many peoples balls over the GS as to me was the best looking (newest version) saloon from lexus! In the U.K. there’s a big market for the large saloon with tons and tons of 5 series, e classes and A6’s about! Once I show people the newest GS facelift they are in awe with how beautiful it is but lexus never advertised it properly. Everyone I know absolutely adores the GSF but not many people knew about it, it’s such a shame, but at least knowing it has a future is good news and we will just have to wait for the concept .

So far it’s confirmed the LSF will be released not far off from the LCF and LCF convertible release date with the same TT V8. I’m told these two will be in such low volume that they will be offered to customers who own either LS/LC already before anyone else.
Lexus are devolving a CTF, NXF and RXF while updating the RCF which will be also available as a convertible. Also the RCF will be offered in carbon and GT and maybe another hardcore version to take on BMW’s M4 varieties. The ISF is in the works but is not 100% confirmed as there will be the IS400/500 with 400bhp+ in F-sport guise with the 3.5 TT V6. I will update this as to when I know.
And then there is the LFA which is in development as in what it should be. Lexus are thinking to a hyper performance hybrid or full electric. There’s not much to know other then they have to build it and make a profit for the accountants to give the green light and that there will be another one but not for awhile unfortunately.
Please Lexus make a next generation gs. The lfa should be amazing. Any information on what the next gen can be? Could debut?