Lexus LBX / BX Megathread

Reactions
If the BX/LBX is based on the Yaris Cross, it would be one size smaller than the UX (which is based on the Toyota C-HR and Corolla Hatchback), so it would not be a replacement for the UX.

It also would not be available in North America, where the UX (and C-HR) are already too small.

LBX must be tiny because the UX seemed so small when i sat in it :O

Jezza819

Follower
Reactions
If the BX/LBX is based on the Yaris Cross, it would be one size smaller than the UX (which is based on the Toyota C-HR and Corolla Hatchback), so it would not be a replacement for the UX.

It also would not be available in North America, where the UX (and C-HR) are already too small.

The UX isn't too small. It fits my 6ft. tall self perfectly.

Sulu

Admirer
Reactions
LBX must be tiny because the UX seemed so small when i sat in it :O
The UX isn't too small. It fits my 6ft. tall self perfectly.
The UX -- and no doubt the BX/LBX -- will fit the 6ft / 2m tall (North American and European male) driver but the back seat is tight (definitely not sized for the 6ft / 2m tall male but more suited for children not in child seats) and the cargo area is really small. These are aimed at commuters and not at families. If you are looking for a more family-friendly vehicle, Lexus will sell you the NX or RX.

Jezza819

Follower
Reactions
The UX -- and no doubt the BX/LBX -- will fit the 6ft / 2m tall (North American and European male) driver but the back seat is tight (definitely not sized for the 6ft / 2m tall male but more suited for children not in child seats) and the cargo area is really small. These are aimed at commuters and not at families. If you are looking for a more family-friendly vehicle, Lexus will sell you the NX or RX.

Correct. For one or two people the UX is fine. I'm a solo act so it suits me perfectly. But if you have anything bigger than newborns or toddlers you're going to need something bigger.

I thought you were saying the UX was too small for anybody or in general.