Lexus Introduces LC 500 Flagship Coupe at Detroit Auto Show

D

DDas

Interestingly enough, I can see why you mention this because of the grille, but no badging of it whatsoever. But this brings up an interesting topic of discussion. Should the LC be offered in F Sport?

Personally, I'd skip an F Sport package offering on this car since it already is a "premium and sporty GT" as it is, instead simply have an LC (as we see here) and LC F. F Sport would cheapen the lineup in my opinion if this makes any sense since.
I completely agree! They should just create an LCF and skip the FSport. No need for one in my opinion.

Hemi

Premium Member
Reactions
Amazing job from Lexus! I am interested what will be the powertrain of the LC F and LC 500h.

What do you guys think?

James

Founding Member
Reactions
Is this the FSport model?

Interestingly enough, I can see why you mention this because of the grille, but no badging of it whatsoever. But this brings up an interesting topic of discussion. Should the LC be offered in F Sport?

Personally, I'd skip an F Sport package offering on this car since it already is a "premium and sporty GT" as it is, instead simply have an LC (as we see here) and LC F. F Sport would cheapen the lineup in my opinion if this makes any sense since.
I understand your reasoning about how it doesn't need to be F-Sport but BMW and Benz and Audi would all have it labeled M, S, and AMG on it and as a selling point for a fast car shouldn't it have an F somewhere on the car? Just a thought looks great!

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
I see the designers paid homage to the original SC's beautiful interior and craftsmanship, :D what do you guys think?

Soft-touch materials, transmission lever, overall colors and shape... :)

1994%20Lexus%20SC400%20058.JPG

lexus-lc-500-037-1.jpg

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
The LC is obviously heavier in weight than the RC F and GS F, but according to the Lexus website, it has a 0-60 time of 4.2 seconds! That's faster than the RC F and GS F. Same engine, bigger weight! and yet it's faster! I am so confused.

Reactions
told my father to look at this car online and immediately called our lexus dealership where we get them and asked when he can purchase it and all of the stuff it offers, when he gets it he is passing down his 2016 Infrared RC350 f sport to me as a 16 year old next year! so excited

Reactions: RAL

James

Founding Member
Reactions
told my father to look at this car online and immediately called our lexus dealership where we get them and asked when he can purchase it and all of the stuff it offers, when he gets it he is passing down his 2016 Infrared RC350 f sport to me as a 16 year old next year! so excited
Wow does your father want a slightly older son that won't cost him any money besides a Lexus?!? Lol congrats man!

farid

Premium Member
Reactions
wooooooooooo i cant belive it...lexus you are best of the best brand in the world...i love you lexus.i love yooooooooou

Lexus Cohen

Follower
Reactions
That's wonderful, you have a great dad!

Reactions
Wow does your father want a slightly older son that won't cost him any money besides a Lexus?!? Lol congrats man!
haha thanks!

Reactions
That's wonderful, you have a great dad!
yeah he owns a toyota dealership so we have a lot of connections:)

Reactions
A couple years ago when Lexus said it would be 98% like the concept, they clearly weren't kidding. This damn thing is gorgeous. Still can't believe they built it. Can someone render one in black?

RAL

Reactions

Agreed!!!