Lexus Introduces LC 500 Flagship Coupe at Detroit Auto Show

NVlaar

Follower
Reactions
Interior design is superb but personally, using that much of one colour(brown) isn't attractive.

maiaramdan

Expert
Reactions
after i keep looking at it

Front : Sharp but clean
Side : Italian
Interior : the best interior been made by human being
Rear : no , nope , neit one of the worst rear ends, only the rear lights main unit looks good other than that i see so much things happened, a lot of line intersects one another
All in All (Design wise) : 9 /10 (really the rear need something else)

Reactions
Bravo Lexus bravo!! This is a THING of beauty.
Very impressed that they kept it true to the concept.
Once again, well done! I don't care who says what about this car.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-01-12-lexus-lc-photo-gallery-400x200.jpg

Let’s wrap up the official portion of our Lexus LC 500 coverage with the full photo gallery.
View the original article post

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
Interior design is superb but personally, using that much of one colour(brown) isn't attractive.

Same for me. I'm anxious to see some other colors - black, red, darker brown, maybe a saddle. This color looks closest to Lexus' camel interior, to me.

James

Founding Member
Reactions
Damn! All I have to say is if the LC looks this good how good will the LCF look...can't wait!

Reactions: RAL

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
Know I know why that spotted prototype was thought to be an LC F because of the Quad Exhausts but it's only hidden Quad Exhausts in the regular LC.

Tinhinnh

Follower
Reactions
The LC is obviously heavier in weight than the RC F and GS F, but according to the Lexus website, it has a 0-60 time of 4.2 seconds! That's faster than the RC F and GS F. Same engine, bigger weight! and yet it's faster! I am so confused.
Probably has to do with the tranny, 10sp vs 8

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
I wonder if the remote touch pad is an improved version of what is on our NX ...
View attachment 1158

Same thoughts. I could only imagine it to be more precise. Interesting how there is no correlation or common criteria on which Lexus models get the RTI Touchpad. What are the decision points on which input device makes the cut... hmm...

Traditional RTI: CT, IS, ES, GS, RX, LX, LS
Touchpad RTI: NX, RC, LC

GX (old touchscreen)

Reactions: RAL

mikeavelli

Reactions
Lexus LC 500 Features MICHELIN® Pilot® Super Sport Tires

Specifically Tuned Tires Include Latest Run-Flat Technology from Michelin

DETROIT, Jan. 11, 2016 -- The exciting new Lexus LC 500 luxury sports coupe wore MICHELIN® Pilot® Super Sport ZPtires at its world debut at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit today. For the first time, Michelin engineers deployed a new hybrid sidewall technology that allows the tire to maintain its run-flat capabilities and superior handling performance while also reducing the tire’s overall mass and rolling resistance.