Lexus August 2016 Sales Report

mikeavelli

Reactions
While the GT-R starts a bit cheaper note the R8 is cleaning the NSX's clock thus far. Same price point.

R8- 96
GTR-88
NSX-22

CR-V YTD 231,609
RAV4 YTD 230,942

Last edited:

Black Dynamite

Follower
Reactions
It will be close to see if the Lexus NX can take the sales crown from the Acura RDX. It has cut the lead to about 1500 units.
The Acura, even after its refresh this Spring, is flat in YTY sales, while the NX is up 15% this year.
BD

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
It will be close to see if the Lexus NX can take the sales crown from the Acura RDX. It has cut the lead to about 1500 units.
The Acura, even after its refresh this Spring, is flat in YTY sales, while the NX is up 15% this year.
BD

And that's competing against a V6 which I find the Turbo 4 is the NX's only shortcoming. If only an NX 350 was available but then it would likely encroach on the RX.

Wicus Kriel

Premium Member
Reactions
And that's competing against a V6 which I find the Turbo 4 is the NX's only shortcoming. If only an NX 350 was available but then it would likely encroach on the RX.
Although I love my IS350, it's been time for a 300t since before the 200t already..!

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
As we know SUVs are killing the market rt now but can you imagine when the RX gets a third row how many more sales it will have?

Also on the Lexus cars. I think the looks are fine but honestly they need more engines that are better performance related. 2.0 is fast enough for the slow people but the 3.5 isn't cutting it. I don't know if they need 3 engines but the IS and GS could be in the low to mid 5s that would help a lot. Also the IS needs a faster engine is they aren't going to bring the ISF back to compete with the Germans who all have a fast smaller sedan with an M, S, or AMG on it.

NX great month! Get a 3.0 engine!
300t!!!