Lexus LC LC500 Mark Levinson

Reaction score
I have heard nothing from Lexus regarding update on ML system. I’m more enthused about the sound coming from the rear end in sport + while using paddle shifters than this ML surround?? system. Some sound formats sound better than others but overall quality, tone and dispersion is a dud! To each is own but disappointed in lack of response from Lexus!

LexsCTJill

Follower
Reaction score
I have experienced many car audio systems but expressed my dissatisfaction withML audio system in my LC500.Spoke with Lexus and dealer as I feel the system front loads all the music regardless of source.Surround is a joke with this system . There should be a fullness of sound with more from rear speakers . Thought my amplifier might be defective but not the case. Dealership acknowledged and hope they can produce an update fix for this.
Would like to hear other comments regarding M levinson in LC500
Maybe it’s just the size and way the cabin was designed. Very small interior inside, maybe that has a play in it all.

Reaction score
I have experienced many car audio systems but expressed my dissatisfaction withML audio system in my LC500.Spoke with Lexus and dealer as I feel the system front loads all the music regardless of source.Surround is a joke with this system . There should be a fullness of sound with more from rear speakers . Thought my amplifier might be defective but not the case. Dealership acknowledged and hope they can produce an update fix for this.
Would like to hear other comments regarding M levinson in LC500
I took my LC back to the dealers yesterday 1 week after I bought it. Convinced the ML sound system had a fault. Could not fade the sound towards the rear. All that happens is the volume decreases at the front until it goes off with hardly any volume from the rear. To all intents and purposes the sound remains forward of the driver near the middle of the dashboard. Hardly earth shattering premium surround sound! Just about the worst performing stereo I have ever had. I have owned Porsche, Merc, Toyota, Jaguar, Ford, Rover, Vauxhall, Renault and this is so disappointing by comparison with any other.
Dealer confirmed this is working correctly.
What a let down it has turned out to be.
Lexus have dropped the ball on this one and ML needs to get a new hearing aid!