Sponsor *Group Buy - Beat-Sonic Navigation/DVD in Motion Module for 2013+ Lexus -$109

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
15-10-12-lexus-gs-navigation-screen-400x200.jpg

Lexus Enthusiast sponsor Beat-Sonic is offering a very special deal for site members — their new Navigation/DVD bypass module is now available for as little as $109 USD shipped.
View the original article post

driv3r

Founding Member
Reactions
I'll take one. Please add me to the list. Thanks
Please PM with the following information:
- Please title the PM "NDS6223EP Group Buy"
- Email Address: This is where you will receive your paypal invoice on October 15.
- Delivery Address City and State only: For example, "La Mirada, CA" (Full delivery address will be entered during purchase checkout.)
- Vehicle year and mode: As a reminder, this unit is not compatible to models without OEM NAV!
Is this limited to the US or can it be delivered anywhere in the world?

Reactions
Congratulations!

We have reached 50 Participants! We will be sending the payment invoices starting today and will be shipping out the products as we receive the payments.

Reactions
$109 price is now available to everyone until the end of the day 10/15.

Last edited:
Reactions
Had this on my NX before, just not the right model, but the DVD worked well anyways! And my 5 hours drive definitely seemed more like an hour drive! Do use with care of course!

@Beat-Sonic

Reactions
Big thanks to everyone who participated in this successful group buy offer! For everyone else who is interested in this product, please PM me for a special Forum price.

Reactions
I just installed the Beat-Sonic NDS6223EP module and it was much easier than I thought. I also shot a DIY video to go along with the very well written install instructions. Everything works as advertised and I can enter in an address, dial the phone and play a DVD while the car is in motion. Life just got sweater for me and my RC350.

Reactions
GearHeadPeter and I think alike too much......so here is another video of the RCF (same as RC350) for comparison. As mentioned above, install is super easy thanks to the great instructions provided by Beat Sonic. I'm gonna order a module for my 4Runner next.

Reactions
List updated and all PMs replied to. Thanks for getting the word out! just 2 more to the next price level and 12 more to the $109 level!
Looking at getting this for my IS 350. Any special discounts/promotion you have available? Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.