5th Generation RX Discussion: Official Thread (RX 500h, 450h+, 350h and More)

Levi

Expert
Reactions
Look at that clean shaved rear window. BMW’s XM still has that out of place eye sore looking 15$ rear wiper….

bogglo

Admirer
Reactions
View attachment 6453
This was from the original 2023 RX press release. I'm a little surprised the tires aren't fatter on the 500h.
Thanks. That was my reason for asking. I was hoping it would have a wider setup than the regular RX. Well, I hope there is enough room to go with a wider setup. I tried to switch my GS F-Sport wheels on the 2014 RX F sport and that was a -ve

Using the SEMA RX500h as an example I think my question has been answered.

Last edited:

cookieyh

Fan
Reactions
I went to Haldeman Lexus of Princeton to place pre-order of RX 500h. The dealer is asking $5K markup. I walked away immediately.

Reactions
Online configurator is off line now.
I noticed some glitches (or what I thought were glitches). On the RX500h, it wouldn’t let me select Mark Levinson AND the 14in infotainment screen. I also had to select the power folding/reclining second row seat in order to select heated and ventilated second row seats. That seems inconsistent with the official documents, so maybe they’re fixing that.

mikeavelli

Reactions
I had time with them again in Detroit Wednesday including taking it on the road. It drives so much better.

My wife finally saw one and it was in Nori Green and now she wants that color. Problem is no 500h in that color or even a F Sport…

2FC2DA68-7CE1-44DD-A284-4E1376C6D58E.jpeg

Reactions
25.7 MPG for the RX500h in Eco mode, which is lower than the rated 27/28 mpg, and more in line with the turbo 6 cylinders you get from the competition. Could this be because the 500h’s engine needs to be broken in more?