5th Generation (2018+) Lexus LS 500 & LS 500h Megathread

Reactions

• Wireless cell phone charger standard on LS 500 and LS 500h
  • Head-Up Display, Digital Key capability, and 12.3-inch multi-information display (MID) now standard on LS 500
  • New exterior color: Silver Illusion
  • New wheel colors and designs available, exclusive to LS models
  • Starting MSRP of $80,685 (includes Delivery, Processing and Handling fee)
1698248726412.png

lmao

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
So you are telling me LS did not have standard wireless charger or digital key before?

If they are that stingy with their flagship might as well stop trying.

pacman1

Fan
Reactions
Looks like the next LS will be a SUV. @Gecko was right.
I love those slide out Century doors. I could never get myself to get a van even though there is nothing more practical when you have a family to haul. But with doors like that you can have an SUV with the ease of entry you get with a van. I hope they bring it down to more of their SUV lines.

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
So you are telling me LS did not have standard wireless charger or digital key before?
Those didn't exist before the 2024 at all, as far as I know. The charger should've been in the 2021 refresh, but the digital key I can see waiting until now where Apple and Google finally have standards for it.

Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
@Levi I see a lot of the LF-1 in the design. I hope they change some of it. Gecko posted an article a while back about something that is going ground breaking . He was right.

Berto3818

Follower
Reactions
@Gor134 the ZL from what I’m reading is going to be a lot bigger than the LF1 anyway. It’s going to be be the size of a Navigator. I’m certain that This will replace the LS.