Motor

Expert
Reactions
  • Luxurious flagship SUV adds standard heated steering wheel
  • Ultra-Luxury grade introduces Takanoha wood trim standard and available Sunflare interior
  • Nori Green Pearl exterior option available for F SPORT Handling grade
  • Standard Rear Seat Entertainment Screen Covers

Reactions
All for about $30,000 lol… not taking full credit at all and a color addition is a lot easier than a new GS hahaha..

🤨🤨

you're not who I thought you were 😩😭🥺🔫

I thought you were this figure with god-like powers of persuasion that can snap anything into existence 😤😤😤😤😤😤

buzzkill 😰😰😥😥

Last edited:

mikeavelli

Reactions
No one
Absolutely no one
Me

Took a member of TRD and Mark Levinson out for our parade/hot laps during Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta. I’ve driven on track there many times and with the wider 24” MOMO Motorsport wheels and Nitto Tire USA 420V tires we managed pretty good! The 2022 LX F Sport handles and drives pretty remarkable for such a large vehicle and is a leap over the 570 on the road and now the track lol. Brakes have always been pretty beefy. This model dropped 400 plus lbs as well. F Sport also has a Limited Slip Diff, paddle shifters and revised suspension.

Photo- Ryan Aberg AF3F2ADD-E332-472C-9F08-20948BE31F8F.jpeg

Levi

Expert
Reactions
No one
Absolutely no one
Me

Took a member of TRD and Mark Levinson out for our parade/hot laps during Petit Le Mans at Road Atlanta. I’ve driven on track there many times and with the wider 24” MOMO Motorsport wheels and Nitto Tire USA 420V tires we managed pretty good! The 2022 LX F Sport handles and drives pretty remarkable for such a large vehicle and is a leap over the 570 on the road and now the track lol. Brakes have always been pretty beefy. This model dropped 400 plus lbs as well. F Sport also has a Limited Slip Diff, paddle shifters and revised suspension.

Photo- Ryan Aberg View attachment 6457
Seeing this pic, a TTV8 LX F wouldn't be so out of place, considering AMG G Wagon sales.... It could sell quite well in East/Middle-East.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
Seeing this pic, a TTV8 LX F wouldn't be so out of place, considering AMG G Wagon sales.... It could sell quite well in East/Middle-East.

They've been offering supercharged LXs with custom VIP seating in the back in the ME. They've even been chopped into convertible/laundelet models. I have no doubt we will see performance stuff for this before long, especially given the armored ones showing up already which drives its own performance demands.

mikeavelli

Reactions
They've been offering supercharged LXs with custom VIP seating in the back in the ME. They've even been chopped into convertible/laundelet models. I have no doubt we will see performance stuff for this before long, especially given the armored ones showing up already which drives its own performance demands.

Yeah obviously adding the imax makes the most sense, I suppose even calling it a LX F Sport Performance… this is just a theory of mine not a hint at anything