qtb007

Follower
Reactions
Don’t know why the title says LC300, when the LX is basically a LC300 and the GX is the same LC250 Prado.
It is a cheeky way of saying that the GX550 is better than the LC300 that we did receive.

Levi

Expert
Reactions
It is a cheeky way of saying that the GX550 is better than the LC300 that we did receive.
So we could extrapolate and say the LC250 is better than LC300? Maybe, but then Toyota did a “718 vs 911” ala Porsche.

Flagship1

Fan
Reactions
The third row is great for any teenagers he's grooming and he can take it offroad if he needs to run from the RCMP.
I'm guessing Lexus PR will have to deal with that when they rollout their collab? Right now Lexus Marketing is drooling to get hip hop brand ambassadors after Beyonce name dropped them in recent song. Throwback to Lexus being the it vehicle circa early 2000s (Dave Chappelle RX feature with Wayne Brady and everyone owning SCs).

Side note I am waiting on Kdot to respond with fire.

mikeavelli

Reactions
Already saw two in Atlanta. People seem
happy so far, Lexus will have a hit for a long time.

i’m hoping to grab one for an extended period as I want to do some on road testing. More curious on it as a daily compared to off roading. Would be a different angle compared to what I’m seeing online.

ssun30

Expert
Reactions
A missed opportunity: given the styling, LC250 and GX could have gotten split tailgate as the original Landcruiser.
A big missed opportunity was the FT-4X concept they had a few years ago with the convertible tailgate that can switch between full hatch and vertical split barn doors. Could also be horizontal split tailgate like the old Land Cruiser.

CRSKTN

Expert
Reactions
It's almost like they priced the thing so that people with cash to burn on mods would be buying these while the 4Runner is the more reasonable choice for most (somehow).

What a line up they're building.

NomadDan

Follower
Reactions
35s look good on the GX! Personally not a fan of the wheels chosen though. I think a narrower tire would look better too. Something like a 285/75r18 on 18” rims would be my ideal.